A dive watch is designed for underwater diving and offers many features like water resistance, oxygen indicator, depth indicator, etc. If you are a swimmer diver, you should consider the 7 best dive watches under $200 on this list. It will offer an ideal design for both diving and fashionable purpose.
Reviews of The Best Dive Watches Under 200 Bucks
There are a lot of diving wrist watches available in the market, but the most heavily demanded that you must buy are incredibly discussed below:
1. Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch
Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch is one of the most demanded diver’s timepieces because of its features that assist wearer when diving and swimming. The watch’s design will encourage you to buy it as the dial, and band color is black.
- Movement: This is the feature that will encourage you to buy this watch. Eco-drive is a technology built by citizens, and it will charge it up automatically from sunlight, and you do not have to replace its batteries timely.
- Water Resistance: will offer you to dive about 200 meters that are 660 feet. You can wear this while processes like swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, and surface water sports and games.
- Anti-reflective mineral crystal: makes this product unique, rugged, and excellent in wearable style. This will protect the day and date indicator, luminous hands and offers a crisp and clear time display.
- Band: is polyurethane type. The case size is about 44MM, three-hand time functions, and the case material is silver-style stainless steel.
2. SEIKO Diver Automatic Watch SRP599
Seiko is the mother company of SRP599 is the diver’s watch, which will be the product you must recommend to buy. It will offer many incredible features in terms of movement, color, shape, and size of dial and band, and it’s underwater depth ability.
- An automatic movement: is a great function that makes this watch unique. Watch movement will work according to the direction of the wrist of the wearer.
- The case size is about 45mm, the thickness will be about 12mm, and it is made up of stainless steel material. You will get the distinctive round shape, possesses the color of the silver-tone case, and the case outback is a skeleton style that offers an excellent look.
- Dial: are black color, analog type, scratch resistant hardlex crystal, hands, and markers luminescence. The bezel is silver-tone made up of stainless steel and offers unidirectional rotating.
- Water Resistance: 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Calendar: focused on the date and day of the week.
3. Orient Kamasu Diving Watch
The orient manufactures timepiece RA-AA0006L19A, and this is absolutely one of the best blue dial dive watches for under 200 bucks that you should own. Besides the elegant blue color of the dial, it also has a lot of other features.
- Case: made up of stainless steel. Dimensions of the case; diameters: 41.8mm, thickness: 12.8mm, shape: round, and it will offer the analog type of the time display. Dial color is blue.
- Band: silicone (most comfortable at the wrist), length: Standard, Width: 22mm.
- Movement: a Japanese automatic type that will offer the direction of the clock’s hands and the wearer’s wrist movement.
- Water Resistance: is offered till the depth of 200 meters that is 660 feet.
- Bezel: diving type, rotation type is bidirectional; bezel can rotate both clockwise and counterclockwise. On the other hand, it is available in the unidirectional variant.
- Calendar: weekdays and month dates.
These features made this timepiece one of the greatest divers watches you can buy for under $200.
4. PHOIBOS Reef Master Automatic Diver Watch PY016C
PY016C is manufactured by PHOIBOS and one of the most unique and useful looking timepieces. This was manufactured in 2019 and still in 2021; it is the most demanded dive watch.
- Dial: glass type; anti-reflective sapphire (offers an exact look at the movement of the hands), display type; analog, the shape is round, color is black.
- Case stainless steel, diameter; 42 millimeters, thickness; 14 millimeters.
- Band: black crazy horse strap, width 22 millimeters, color; black.
- Bezel: rotation type is unidirectional (a bezel that rotates one way, used to measure elapsed time spent underwater)
- Movement: Japanese automatic (clock hands will offer movement along with the user’s wrist movement and reduce the consumption of powers source).
- Calendar: only days of the week.
- Water Resistance: will be offered to 300 meters, which is 985 feet.
5. Invicta Pro Diver Watch 16034
Invicta 16034 watch is considered a luxury watch that can be affordable for under 200 bucks. This watch is high in demand due to its looks and its underwater features so that you can keep your eyes on this timepiece.
- Dial: material used; mineral (mineral material means the material composed of many metallic elements obtained from underneath of earth), dial type; analog, the shape is round, dial color is black.
- Case: stainless steel, dimensions; diameter is 47 millimeters, and thickness is 17 millimeters.
- Band: stainless steel, length; 215 millimeters, width; 22 millimeters, band color is black.
- Bezel: stainless steel, rotation is unidirectional (counterclockwise rotation).
- Movement: automatic (that means it harnesses energy from the direction of wrist and hand of the wearer)
- Water Resistance: 200 meters, i.e. 660 feet
These incredible characteristics are only available in this timepiece, and you should buy this because it will offer a unique luxury look and dive qualities.
6. Luminox Evo Navy Seal Watch XS.3053 Series
Luminous is the critical element that makes this product unique and different from another watch. This is perfect for low light or no light scenarios because it offers a 100 times better luminous effect than other wristwatches. You are looking for such an item, then Luminox Evo navy seal XS.3053 is the perfect product for you.
- Dial features: type; analog, shape; round, material type; mineral (material composed of various combinations of different metallic elements), color; black.
- Case: polyurethane, diameter; 44mm, thickness; 14mm.
- Band: length; standard (mens), width; 23mm, color; black.
- Bezel: polyurethane, rotation; unidirectional.
- Movement: Swiss quartz (a battery) generates an electrical signal via a small quartz crystal that electrifies the crystal and produces vibrations about 33 times per second. These small vibrations keep the movement oscillating).
- Water Resistance: 200 meters i.e., 660 feet
7. Stuhrling Original Dive Watch 792 Series
The most handsome piece is that you can buy fewer than 200 bucks, which is heavily in demand due to its unique features and looks. This is an entirely silver-grey color watch with black color dials that offer a unique look. And it can be wearable in daily life, at ceremonies, and obviously at the time of swimming and diving tasks.
- Dial: shape; round, dial window; Krystina crystal (this is a unique feature of the stunning timepiece and developed to produce clarity and durability), dial color is black.
- Case: 316L surgical grade stainless steel, diameter; 42 millimeters, thickness; 13.50 millimeters.
- Bezel characteristics: stainless steel, rotation, and function; unidirectional.
- Water resistance: 200 meters that are 660 feet.
- Movement: automatic (the product will harness energy from the direction of the wrist of the user)
- Calendar: only date.
It would be best if you go for this item because of the high demand, excellent dive characteristics, and one of the most beautiful pieces on the list.
With the list above, you can absolutely find the best diver watch under $200 for your need or just to give someone. These timepieces will offer many features and assist you in various scenarios like time management, focused tasks, air indicators, and many more.